jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

Joe Teti...en Facebook, despues que lo rajaron a Cody Lundin...


Well...the cat is out of the bag now and everyone knows who my new partner will be for the rest of the season. From the minute I met Matt I knew this guy has lived a very unique life and is a master of primitive skills. He is a very humble and soft spoken guy...which I like. He is in superb shape both physically and mentally. There is no doubt I will learn alot from him. He has certainly earned my respect and admiration.
For my fans, I am sorry that you had to see me blow my stack at Cody, however, as you can see, it was a long time coming. That is no excuse for letting my emotions get the best of me. Please forgive me.....I'm only human guys.  Cody has great survival skills, but that alone will not get you to the finish line in a 2 man survival team TEAM being the key word....it just wont. The mental aspect of survival (in my opinion) is more important than the "hard skills". Making a fire is ONE aspect....ONE of the survival game. You can teach anyone how to make primitive fire....Cody does it everyday with students....its the other aspects of survival that was creating major problems. I was shocked myself watching last nights episode as I had no clue as to some of what was shot. I saw it for the first time like you did. I learned alot from Cody and for that I am thankful. I wish him well and I am sure you will see him again on TV if that is what he wishes to do. Again....for you Cody fans........continue to be his fans. For those of you that feel it necessary to make rude and inappropriate comments on my FB page, please maintain some professionalism. I have a huge fan base of young kids, and I do not want them to read vulgar comments on here. It would be greatly appreciated. 
I have had a great 2 years shooting the show, and thank the Lord for blessing me with this fantastic opportunity. I have learned alot about myself and have taken my survival skills to a new level.
Quote of the day. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain

All the best, JNT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario